Monday, August 10, 2009

Smile gifted to me................



What if, I belong to you,

You can ever feel me;

What if, I could be with you,

You can ever kiss at me..............




This is what, you have ever dreamt of,


for me & for you,

keeping the world ahead up;



Lets go , to some place,

to explore the different ways;

To get that heavenly place,

which you ever had;

By strangling and wangling through everybody else,

I hope, if I could gift you that place.....................


The only thing I want is,

that you fulfill your dreams;

So, we both could be at rest;

So, we could be alone,

alone & lone...............................




You never know,

Why I am saying this;

But I know,

Why I am doing this;

Becau'z it makes you smile,and,


In turn gives me an everlasting smile..........................

This is what,

How it would be;

We lived ever after,

As it was never before..........................


No comments: